Thursday, May 5

hello again

MINT CHIP is back!! went for the first ride of the YEAR yesterday. it was short, more of a commuting trip. i'm so excited about the sun! it might be close to 70 today and I can just feel summer around the corner.

In addition to recommitting to the commuter lifestyle, I'm hoping the warming days will make it easier to get out and run. A couple months ago, I decided to set a really difficult and weird goal for myself. I want to run a half marathon this july. difficult? obviously, 13 miles. weird? because i kind of hate running.

the truth is, the running is more about having a goal. finishing school, then moving somewhere new, i ran out of projects. I'm a baby tomato plant (martha will like this analogy) with thousands of hairs desperate for just a few of them to turn into roots. 

Here's the really cool thing through... I'm recruiting people along the way! Zed is going to do it, my friend Catherine wants to, and anayansi might join us as well.

wish my knees and mental stamina much luck!


0 comments: