Tuesday, May 3

a dining room table




We received our last wedding present Saturday, and we love it!

My parents wanted to buy us a dinner table, but zed and I had a really hard time finding one we liked. After waiting a long time, and with some gentle nudging from my mom, I contacted Brian from Wood Fusion, a carpenter in Missoula, who let us design our ideal table.

We went with a simple farm table, which I think fits in nicely with the modern+natural styles zed and I both like. It's approximately 90"L x 40"W x 29"H, and topped with 5 planks of hard maple.  I think it is gorgeous, and it smells good. It is coated with natural oil and wax, and will slowly darken over time.

Thank you mom and dad!!! It is a forever piece that we will cherish and have many loving meals at.

1 comments:

orlene said...

I can't wait to eat with you both at the beautiful table. Hopefully play a good game of Scrabble too.
OOOOOOOOOOOO