Friday, April 29

Rattlesnake adventure


These pictures are from a couple months ago, but it has ben snowing again and I'm just so sick of it! I NEED summer to get here fast.

Working evenings and weekends puts me on an opposite schedule as Zed, so weekdays have the tendency to be too quiet and a little empty. Being alone a lot, combined with a dark, very cold, and long winter, is a recipe for a depressed little bird. So when we had our first melt in March, I forced myself outside and went for a photo walk in the Rattlesnake. Watching the ground and creek defrost was fascinating, but a little eerie too. It was still so silent and sleepy.


This girl must have been lonely (or hungry) because she came right over to the fence to say hello as I walked by. I wanted to pet her, but she looked really dirty so i didn't.


1 comments:

orlene said...

I love this picture.